Sunday, October 24, 2010

Went camping....

   We took the children camping this weekend....the weather was great.  It only rained for a short while.  We had a great time. Hot dogs are FULL of FAT!  A regular dog is 4 points (that is not counting the bun!)  I took turkey dogs, too.  Never had one until yesterday.  They were not bad at all.  Actually I ate 2 :)  I cut a flat out bread in half (they are 1 point for a full one, and have 9 grams of fiber in them.)  The turkey dogs are only 1 point each and have 0 fat.  I was really full with 2 turkey dogs (with hot mustard and a little of my Grams mean beans on top, too) with a points value of no more than 4!  This was great for me because I only get 24/day.
   I am worried I will not make my goal of 20 pounds by Thanksgiving.  I weigh in at Weight Watchers in the morning and will send out an update.   My 64 year old aunt is coming on Thanksgiving.  She is in the BEST shape ever.  She walks no less than 5 miles a day and goes to the Y for water activities 3 times a week.  She could out walk most of us put together and do it with a smile on her face.  I saw her this summer and felt ashamed of the way I looked.  I have to lose at least another 10 pounds...  (Though she loves me just the same!!)

Wish me luck!

Herschy

No comments:

Post a Comment