Thursday, September 9, 2010

Good news and Bad news

By Dawn

Well the good news is... I made the minestrone soup last night and it was delicious!  Ella ate 3 bowls!  And it was EXTREMELY QUICK AND EASY!    If you haven't made it yet, you must!

More good news... I've lost 1.5 lbs! Yae!!

Bad news... The cheap ass pedometer is cheap for a reason - it doesn't work!  I felt like it wasn't measuring accurately yesterday so when Brent got home I wore his and mine both for the rest of the night.  (His is a nice $20 one).  Mine was so off by the end of the night.  (by thousands!)  So I'm taking it back!  Megan if I have any trouble I'll call for Norm :-)  (for those of you that don't know Norm, he can talk anyone into anything!)  So if you have one that I bought and you don't feel it is accurate, just give it back to me.

Have a great day everyone!  Get outside - weather doesn't get any nicer than this!!  Btw, Jen Rumbaoa and I will be at the Brpl Park with the kids around 4 if you want to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment