Sunday, September 26, 2010

I've lost 6 pounds (in 2 weeks!)

Weight Watchers is really working for me.  I was such a skeptic at first.  It is so simple it is almost genius....it is all about fiber.  The higher the fiber the lower 'points value' will be.
Paula, you can have 1 glass of wine a day (or even 2 sometimes).
Tracking what I eat makes me SEE it on paper and makes the fat/calories  more real to me.  I know what is 'healthy' (I've been around Dawn enough :-), but I think this is making me be accountable for everything I put in my mouth.  I am cooking healthier, too. 
Tracking everything you eat, like Dawn mentioned a few weeks ago is very important.  REMEMBER: white bread and white flour are not our friends.
My pedometer is generic too!  I am going to upgrade also.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment