Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Success Stories

 By dawn

Well, if you all won't publish your success stories, then I will do it for you...

Beth joined weight watchers and bought a pedometer.  She has already lost over 4 pounds!!

Jen R. is training for the Indy mini!  (Well technically I am supposed to be training along with her - but haven't started a formal training program yet)  Jen is running/walking 1-3 miles a day!

Jen A. is sticking to her 2-3 days a week at the gym + doing active things with the kids to help burn calories and stay fit.  She doesn't weigh herself but is loosing inches!!

I am down 3.5 pounds!  I do great through the week but the weekends kill me.  I can't seem to keep on track over the weekends.  Especially when traveling or out of town - which seems to be most weekends.

I want us to start getting together for walks or something similar a couple times a month.  Lets start with this Saturday morning.  We'll meet for a walk in geist area.  I will let you know more details tomorrow.  I'm thinking meeting with you guys on a Saturday will help keep me motivated over the weekend.

Well - kickboxing kicked my butt tonight so I am headed to bed!

Here is an exercise for you... try to go the next 24 hours without dwelling on any negative thoughts.  What you focus on you get more of.... so focus on the positive!  Lets all really give it a try and report back how it goes.  Good luck all!

No comments:

Post a Comment