Friday, September 3, 2010

Well I'm not starting until Tuesday (Paula Jarvis)

I guess I'm going to die soon. My waist did not fit into Dr. Oz's formula. Ok .... I'm 57, a relatively self indulgent couch potato. I have a lot of work to do.

I want to lose 30 pounds so I need to do a MEGA diet and do some MEGA exercise. I'm a member of the "Y" so I do have a place to work out. I also have a treadmill with dust on it and various other fitness equipment.

I attended a Kick Boxing class at the "Y" and also have been attending water aerobics. I mainly need to adjust my diet drastically. I also need to NOT drink wine because it makes me want to eat more. I will need a lot of encouragement. I am going to do a log of everything I eat and all exercise I get. Maybe this way I can begin tweaking diet and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment